AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Our regular office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
If you have an emergency outside of office hours, please give us a call at 250-562-6671.
HOW IT WORKS:
STEP 1. Call our regular office number.
STEP 2. Wait for instructions and follow prompts.
STEP 3. You will be transferred to one of our on-call staff members.
There are some emergencies we can not help you with. For example, if you are in a dangerous situation, please ensure you call 911 or the non-emergency number.
Learn more about what we do/do not consider to be an emergency situation below.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN EMERGENCY?
- A Maintenance Emergency is defined as a property condition that if not repaired promptly, could cause injury, threaten health,
or cause serious property damage such as: a fire, broken gas line or leak, broken water line or flooding, no heat or being locked out.
- Use good judgement: Know when to call 911 or other emergency services prior to Pace Realty – are you or your belongings in immediate danger?
When should you wait to contact us?
- Noise complaints – we will deal with this as soon as possible during working hours.
- Laundry, dishwasher or other appliances have failed to work properly or at all.
- Problems with neighbours – this may be a situation in which you should call police or 911.